1. Developing a love and devotion for the scriptures.
2. Maintaining an appreciation of the spiritual gifts, as demonstrated in the Spirit of Prophecy as a source of instruction, warning and comfort.
3. Having a deeper commitment to Jesus through daily prayer and devotional life.
4. Encouraging missionary discipline to train and equip youth to go on the streets and reach the community.
5. Having a passion for souls to tell others about the second coming of Jesus and his love for sinners.
6. Committing to the Seventh-day Adventist Church as God’s remnant church and upholding its principles, organization, and leadership.
7. Possessing an attitude of humility and cordiality, we clarify, articulate, and defend the Biblical teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
8. Equipping young people with tools they can use to work with and grow their local churches in their wider community.